A whole ago I was watching a video by the lovely Kill Natalie of Youtube. In the video she discussed some of her interests which are not considered terribly gothy. If I recall correctly I also read some posts by bloggers who did something similar!
I thought it would be fun to share some non gothy interests and pursuits with you all.
1) I have a serious weakness for 90's boy bands such as Take That and Boyzone. I grew up with that kind of music!
2) HELLO KITTY!!
3) I wear Wellington boots to work with no make-up and look about as goth as a turnip. I also couldn't care less! I work with animals so eyeliner and lace would be slightly amiss in my line of work. :) I could probably make an effort and wear some gothy band tee's and hoodies but I'm just not pushed about appearing goth for work. A young Rebecca would be shocked at such a statement!! :)
4) I am perfectly happy to leave the house with no make-up whatsoever, not even a hint of mascara. I generally let my clothes do the talking!
5)I have a huge fear of spiders. Love bats. HATE spiders. I could never wear spider jewellry. Arghhh.
6)I enjoy Marylin Manson and HIM but just cannot seem to get into Siouxsie and the Banshees!
7) This song. Not the band. The song.
8) I prefer really early mornings to late nights!
9) I'm not that keen on skulls. I have one cool skull t-shirt but I like it because it's fishnetty and see through! Some skull prints are cute though.
10) I love metal. Children of Bodom are one of my all-time favorite bands!
What are your gothic confessions? ;)