Sunday 28 April 2019

Outfit Post


Hey everyone,

Welcome back to another blog post! This post is centered around yesterday's outfit which I wore when I went out with my husband for a few hours. I love love love these jeans, they are a gorgeous color and extremely comfortable. The clothes are all items that I haven't worn in a while and they worked together nicely. I am trying to make use of all the clothing I already have instead of buying more in an effort to be less wasteful. Wish me luck!


I love how everything came together with this. 

Studded belts complete every look!

These boots are so comfortable 

The detail on my black top. 

Leaf earrings to match the slightly more earthy theme of the look

Growing out my bleach blonde hair! 


I did a smoky brown and gold look for a change 

My Rosetta Stone bag from my recent trip to the British Museum 

A goal I have set myself is to be less wasteful in life. I don't want to waste my time, energy or money on things that I don't need or things that aren't really useful for me. I want to use my resources more wisely. I realized recently that I was giving away my energy by worrying about things and people when I didn't need to be. It's a hard habit to break but its worth making the change.

What are some goals that you have set yourself? I'd love to hear from you!

Until next time,
Rebecca

1 comment:

Lesthi said...

Great to see you posting again :D
I also try to be less wasteful, have a more minimalistic mindset when it comes to shopping.