So I received the Liebster award from both Katelynn at 'The Life of a Babybat' and Cherish at 'Babybat's Blog' . Thanks to both of you beatiful ladies for thinking of me when writing up your posts! I really enjoyed reading your reponses, hope you like mine! :)
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
- Create 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post
- Go to their page and tell them
- No tag backs
11 Things about The Phantom Cat
- I love science fiction! Currently obsessing over Babylon 5. Great show!
- Wrote my post-graduate thesis on nationhood and reproduction in Battlestar Galactica. The new one, although of course the 80's one was mentioned a few times.
- I just started learning to drive. It's fun!
- Aside from the sweatpants I wear to work, leggings are the only pants I wear. Skirts are the way to go for me.
- Marian by The Sisters of Mercy is one of my all-time favourite songs.
- I've seen Rammstein twice, the second time I ended up getting accidentally punched in the face and had to go to hospital with what I though was a broken nose.Turned out (thankfully) to be just soft tissue damage. Luckily I went after the show so missed nothing.
- Currently reading War of the Worlds.
- If I find out that you haven't seen the Alien movies I make it my sworn duty to force you to watch them. And I take that duty very seriously. When I made my friend Christine watch them all the electricity in our whole town went and we had to walk home in the dark. She loved that :)
- My current can't-live-without make uppy thang is Gosh's green colour correcting concealor. That stuff works magic.
- I've only ever broken one bone and that was my wrist during a horse riding lesson when I was younger. Around 12 years old. I continued going for a few weeks after the cast came off but I lost confidence at it. Would love to go for a few lessons now though.
- Autumn is my all time-favourite month. Such a beautiful time of year.
The Questions I was asked by Katelynn of The Life of a Babybat
- Favourite Movie? The first two Alien movies. Or Con Air.
- Are you on Tumblr, if so post your URL. Yeah but I hardly ever use it http://thephantomcat.tumblr.com/
- Cats or Dogs? Could never choose. Both are amazing creatures.
- Do you find bats cute? Oh good god yes.
- Favourite cosmetics brand? Currently its Gosh.
- A word you use way too often? Either frak or win.
- Favourite season? AUTUMN!
- Favourite non-goth band? Children of Bodom.
- Your current celebrity crush? Ooooh Michael Fassbender.
- Biggest fear? Would have to be of spiders.
- Favourite author Stephen King.
The Questions I was asked by Cherish of Babybat's Blog
- Who is your favourite author(s)? Stephen King.
- Your crush(s)? Michael Fassbender, Chrish Hemsworth, Jason Statham.
- Your favourite tv show? Of all time is the reimagined Battlestar Galactica. Currently its Babylon 5.
- Favourite food? Pancakes with golden syrup and chopped banana. Combined with a nice cup of rich coffee...mmmm...
- Lipstick or eyeshadow, which do you prefer? Eyeshadow. I find lipstick a lot of effort.
- Something you love about yourself? My hair. It's fun and naturally giant.
- Favourite band? The Sisters of Mercy.
- Do you believe in the paranormal? Having had some experiences with it I would have to say yes!
- Fan of vampires? Oh good lord YES!
- Black/none or other shade of nail polish? Black or a nice deep purple or blue.
- Favourite movie? The first two Alien movies or Con Air. Also Hocus Pocus.
The People I am Tagging.
- Your first goth band?
- New or early batman movies?
- The longest you have ever gone without sleep
- What are your phobias?
- Tea or coffee?
- The one country in the world you would love to visit
- Is you hair natural or dyed?
- Any body modifications you would never consider getting done?
- Your most hated tv show.
- What book are you reading at the moment?
- What do you do to chill out after a long day?
I'm sure that most of you guys have been tagged already but I stick by my choices :p
Hope you all enjoyed this post, can't wait to see the answers to my admittedly not very thrilling questions.
Thanks for reading,
Rebecca. Miaow :)