- Losing black things amongst other black things. I bought an expensive black make-up brush which I proceeded to lose for the next week in my room full of black stuff. In fact I recently bought a white phone on purpose for that very reason
- When your tights don't have ENOUGH holes and rips
- When you put your corset on first. Remember its boots first and then corset
- When that gorgeous lace top comes in every colour except for black
- Not having enough time to do your eye makeup properly. Because thirty full minutes is apparently not enough time
- Smacking your head of the overhead luggage holder on the bus because you forgot that your Demonias make you four inches taller and thus you have to sit down sooner than normal
- When you cut your fringe unevenly. Every damn time!
- When your Demonias get caught in a stool at the goth club and you end up dragging it halfway across the room before you realise what happened
- That powder says translucent but its still slightly orange
- When you don't have enough money to buy all the bat-shaped things at Halloween
- Spending hours on an intricate nail design only for it to chip when you apply your eye-liner
- Not having a back up eye-liner ready and running out
- Hitting other people in the club whilst industrial dancing
What are your goth girl/guy problems?